Friday, November 04, 2005

RIP, Frecklehead


Thanks to all who have read my blog and commented over the past year or two that I've had it. I'm currently working on a new one, but I'm gonna be real selective on whom I give the address to.

Just an FYI though to anyone who cares. I'm a good person, you know. Just because I believe something different does not give anyone the right to be as rude to me as some have been this morning.

I'm a good person. And if you don't know that or believe that, you haven't taken the time to get to know me, and I pity you for that. Because I like to think that I am a positive addition to the lives of those who have taken that time.

Goodbye to the Blogging realm...at least for now.

I can be emailed at untsing@yahoo.com should anyone choose to want to know where my next greatest writings will be.