My Own List
Harry Connick, Jr - yesterday, today, forever. I have long been obsessed with this Cajun Crooner and I don't expect it to end anytime soon. He's beautiful, his voice is like buttah, and he's incredible in concert. I've seen him perform 5 times and I cried each time. He. Is. Beautiful. I have an autographed t-shirt from the time I got to meet him (aka the first time in her life that Frecklehead was EVER speechless). *SIGH*
Gary Sinise - Not on most people's lists, I would imagine. He isn't conventionally attractive, per se, but there is something incredibly sexy about him. I agree with most women that talent is incredibly sexy, and this may just explain Gary Sinise. He is one of the best actors out there today, and also one of the most underrated. I'd totally take him home...
Joaquin Phoenix - A new acquisition to the list. I've always thought he was kinda cute, but recent acting abilities have pushed him over the edge into Sexy Land. As much as I loathed the movie "The Village," his performance was unbelievable. I cannot wait to see him as Johnny Cash in "Walk the Line." His voice is so deep and sexy, his eyes are mesmerizing...and I wouldn't mind taking a nibble on that bottom lip either...
Jesse L. Martin - Another new acquisition. Every time I see a preview/commercial for "Rent" and I hear him sing those beautiful words ("in truths that she learned, and in times that she cried...in bridges he burned, or the way that he died") I just want to jump on him. He's a classic triple threat, and I find him incredibly sexy.
Hugh Jackman - What woman does NOT have him on their list? Hugh Jackman is always hot, but it's when he's a particular character that I find him the sexiest. For example, I'd pick Hugh Jackman AS Wolverine or Van Helsing over just regular Hugh Jackman any day.
I just realized that this is only my "actor" list. Am I allowed to have another list that's just athletes? Because I wouldn't have any trouble picking five of those either.....
~Frecklehead

1 Comments:
Yes, I get five a month, but there's no limit to the number you can have, unless you're trying to get Mrs Idiot to approve your list.
Great blog!
the idiot
Post a Comment
<< Home