Ding Ding!

Well now I know how to get people to comment. Instead of pouring my heart out and selfishly and foolishly waiting for people to comment on my writing style, my wit, my intelligence...I'll just post my innocent feelings on a Hot Topic. Then I'll get all sorts of fun (and i use that term loosely) stuff written on my comment board.
So, from now on, every time I write something that means a lot to me and I want to get comments on it, I'll just end the blog with some random, politically charged statement.
I'm not in the mood. I'm about to delete the previous post simply because I'm sick of getting the debate comments in my email. They've gone from calling me names to debating with each other, and frankly I'm sick of getting the emails. :) SO, get what you need out of your system quickly.
~Frecklehead

1 Comments:
Be careful what you wish for ...
Seriously, if the overload of e-mails is your only concern, why don't you change your settings to have the e-mail notifications turned off, or sent to a secondary e-mail address?
If you're sick of the debate itself, well ... I can't help you there.
Post a Comment
<< Home