Monday, October 17, 2005

Young and Sassy



Damn this bitch has skinny legs. Men of the world (or of my blog), is this sexy? Wouldn't you be worried that you might break her in two? Wouldn't you prefer a pair of sturdy, curvy legs that you don't have to worry about snapping in half while you......? Nevermind. ;)

Anyway, thank you all for the lovely comments/emails about my Salem pictures. I promise I will take more pictures soon...hopefully where I'm not rain soaked like a wet poodle.

I am getting very excited about Halloween. I very much want to go into Old Navy and buy one of their $5 Halloween shirts. I'm a HUGE fan of the $5 Old Navy shirt. Problem is, I don't know where the hell the closest Old Navy is to here, or if I could even get to it without a car. Hmmm...we'll update on that one. :)

My best friend Shelly and I were chatting on IM this morning (I Love working for an IT department that uses Instant Messenger to talk back and forth) about how old we feel. I know, I know....as some of my gentleman bloggers were quick to point out, I know that I'm still wet behind the ears. However, my habits have definitely changed over the past couple of years.

For example, in college I used to just go immediately to bed, drunkenly falling into the bed, leaving one foot on the floor (in case the room started to spin...evil bastard). I'd wake up with makeup smudges under my eyes, and the remnants of a large black "X" on my hands. I only brushed my teeth in the mornings to try to get rid of the Jack Daniels smell.

Now, however. Things are much different. I actually have a "regime" now. Every night I use eye makeup remover, Apricot Radiance scrub, then an astringent to remove excess stuff, and finally Oil of Old Lady moisturizer. Then I brush, rinse, floss, rinse (and sometimes brush again) and go to bed. Then, in the morning, i wash my face AGAIN, and brush my teeth again. Not as detailed as the night before, but still. I'm paranoid about my teeth falling out.

That is actually a fear of mine. I have had nightmares about losing teeth, having them fall out while I brush my teeth, etc. Very creepy and gross. According to dream analysts, this means that I am very afraid of f*cking up (a medical term) in life. Fear that I don't have control over my life, etc. I don't know if it's all that so much as I just plain old don't want my teeth to fall out.

I'm also obssessed with having smooth skin. I put lotion on about three times a day. If I even think my hands are scaly, I put on lotion. It's worse in the winter time, too.

I never cared about this stuff when I was younger, but, hopefully taking a huge interest NOW will still prevent wrinkles and loss of teeth....or at least stave it off for a bit longer.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dr. Zoom said...

The twig legs definitely don't do it for me. But the pigtails and the pouty "What do YOU want?" look? I wish I were a stronger man, but ...

2:54 PM  
Blogger Suldog said...

Way too skinny. I like women who look like women, not pre-adolescent boys.

9:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home