WOO HOO!
***UPDATE***When I got back from lunch just now, these were waiting at the Security desk for me. Michael is the best, and I am the luckiest girl in the world. :)
On this day in 1981, exactly 24 years ago, a miraculous thing happened. A little freckleheaded baby was born in Denton, Texas.
24 years later, here she sits writing in this blog every day....you've come a long way, baby. ;)
And even though I get a little older and hopefully a little wiser each year...I still like to treat my birthday as my own special day.
So...here's to ME. :-D

4 Comments:
Happy Birthday!
Take Care
Michael
Happy birthday! Mine's in three weeks and a day. Hope you have something fun planned.
Happy Happy Birthday, Baby!!!
Happy 24th birthday, Frecklehead! I'm old enough to be your mother, and with this red hair, I just might be! The flowers are gorgeous and so are YOU!
Post a Comment
<< Home