Seven...seven...seven, seven, SEVEN!!!! (Monica from Friends)

Seven Things I Plan To Do Before I Die
Leave the country on vacation
Go skydiving
Buy a pair of shoes that cost more than $300 (for the comfort, obviously)
Meet the Boston Red Sox
Own a chocolate lab puppy
Have grandchildren
Sing on an album
Seven things I can do
Sing
Play the flute
Tie a cherry stem in a knot with my tongue (and open a Starburst candy)
Pick up things with my feet
Program all the clocks after a Time Change
Change a tire
Make people laugh
Seven things I can not do
Keep my inner monologue quiet
Watch South Park
Run fast
Make pancakes
Speak German
Wink with my left eye
The splits
Seven things that I find really attractive about the opposite sex
Talent
Sense of Humor
Expressive Eyes
Smile/Laugh
Hands..
Scent
A huge heart
Seven things I say the most
Piece of Shit...
I was about to say...
Shut up
Oh My God
That's cool
I love you
Huh?
Seven books I love
Wicked - The Life and Times of the Wicked Witch of the West; by Gregory Maguire
All the Harry Potter books; by J.K. Rowling
Sense and Sensibility; by Jane Austen
Alas, Babylon; by Pat Frank
A Doll's House; by Henrik Ibsen
Memoirs of a Geisha; by Arthur Golden
Wombat Stew; by Marcia Vaughn
************************************************************
There, I finally did it. :)

1 Comments:
I love these memes (reading not doing)
I hope today was a good day.
Take Care
the other Michael
Post a Comment
<< Home