Thursday, September 08, 2005

Random



Don't ask about the picture today. No relevance, I just thought it was kinda sexy.

I have an "audition" tomorrow...it's for a soprano section leader at a church in downtown Boston. Pretty decent money, at least it's something extra. Only problem is, it's a Unitarian church and that's not really my preference of a religious environment, ya know? Not really into the whole Unitarian thing. But I'm in a quandry....any advice?

Haven't heard anything back about the job interview, and I was supposed to hear back yesterday. I usually have a pretty good and accurate impression of people, and these definitely struck me as the kind of people who wouldn't surprise me by not calling me if they didn't want to hire me. They seem like the type who would call if they picked me, but email me or just not contact me at all if they didn't. I'm not really too disappointed and, hey maybe they'll still call. But, I don't have a great feeling about the job anyway. I feel like there is more money to be made with my experience and training and skills. I would like to not have to struggle so much financially AFTER college. But we'll see.

I'm also gonna pick up a Sunday edition of the Boston Globe to look for some jobs, and I applied for three more yesterday at different universities. So, I'll just keep hoping and sending off the resumes. :)

I need a routine...I'm getting really bored and watching a lot of E! television...SAVE ME!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home