Random Sampling
I could not think of one thing in particular to write about today, so I'm just jotting down everything that has been in my mind. If you don't like it I'll get the Rock to kick your ass. Which leads me to my first point.* I find the Rock to be incredibly sexy. Any man that I can look at and know without question that he could pick me up and throw me over his shoulder with one hand deserves to be drooled over. Ho-ly crap.
* The Red Sox have to win all three games against the Yankees this weekend. I think they can do it. I'm sick of all the naysayers, too. Why is it that the Red Sox are somehow not allowed to want It again? Go Sox. I love you Jason Varitek, I love you Tim Wakefield.
* My birthday is next Tuesday. I'll be 24 years old. Weird. My boss is taking me out to lunch.
* I am being ignored. Blog comments, emails, etc...all being ignored. Trying not to let it bother me. But, fuck it, things bother me. And I'm tired of having to apologize for that. Tired of being told "Just try to see it their way. Things are really hard for him/her right now." Well fuck that. Things get hard. and guess what? Things get hard for ME too.
* Today there was an accident on the Red Line, so I had to walk from Park Street to my workplace here in Cambridge. Not a bad walk, less than 2 miles ( just barely ), and I got to walk over the Longfellow Bridge over the Charles River. Gorgeous view there.
* This morning I was able to squeeze into a pair of pants I haven't been able to wear for at least six months. They aren't totally comfortable but I wore them anyway, just on general principle.
* I am very excited about my Cabaret callback on Sunday.
* I miss Fred.
* My bedroom life is on a steady improve. That's all I have to say about that.
* People who say "It's a mute point" piss me off. It's only cute when Joey Tribbiani messes that up.
* I'm getting a work-issued BlackBerry today.
* I can't wait to sleep in with my husband in the morning.
That's it for now. Sorry I'm not more interesting at the moment.
Love,
Frecklehead

1 Comments:
Break a leg on your callback. It's for Sally, I presume?
Wish you could come up to Illinois in a couple weeks and check out our Jekyll & Hyde.
Oh ... and feel better.
Post a Comment
<< Home