A Possible Light?

....at the end of the proverbial "tunnel," perhaps? Hmmm.....
Well it seems that yesterday's hellish activities might have been worth something (maybe...ask my feet in a couple of days. they still haven't recovered). This morning I had a voice mail message from "Tiffany" at the Staffing Agency. Turns out the place in Cambridge wants to interview me. So I'd better get my ass up and showered. It turns out that it is not a shady organization, as I worried it might be (after all, it did come from Craigslist...the same place that advertises the need for naked housekeepers). It was an administrative assistant position at a large pharmaceutical company in Cambridge. The interview went very well, the two ladies seemed to like me a lot...the first lady even noticed my work with MTD and asked if I liked "Wicked." :)
I met Michael for lunch (woo hoo for Wendy's!!) and then started my trek back home. On the way, Tiffany called me again and told me that the people loved me and want me to come back for a second interview tomorrow to meet their boss and...if all goes well...they'll want me to stay all day and start training for the job! :-D So, it's not exactly my dream job...especially since it's temporary (only lasts through the end of December)...but I can't say no to a paycheck. After all, I can always be looking for more work to start at the beginning of January. That's a good time to start a new job, don't you think? Just as you start a new year. So keep your fingers crossed for me tomorrow!
By the way, I'm getting a HUGE kick out of the fact that people up here think 89-90 degrees outside is "scorching." He he he...
P.S. I watched the Red Sox players get made over by the Fab 5 on "Queer Eye" last night and let me just say this: I am in love. I have replaced Johnny Damon as my love because his wife is annoying and I don't think we could be friends. I now am passionately and deeply in lust with Tim Wakefield. Me and his wife could totally go shopping together and I could always secretly lust after her husband. ;)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home