It's BIO time!
July 2005 - Once Upon a Mattress (Lady Rowena) with GLCT. This show was a nightmare, but I met some wonderful people. That's Michael in the picture with me. He played The Minstrel.
October 2004 - Jekyll & Hyde (Emma Carew) with MTD. Michael was robbed of playing Jekyll/Hyde by this loser. Seriously, when I watch the DVD it makes me want to cry. But hey I was good. ;) This was my first lead with Denton.
March 2004 - Show Boat (Ellie May Chipley) with DCT. I learned this role in a week and a half, because I originally was this character's understudy. As you can see I love being the center of attention. Michael was in this show as well, playing Gaylord Ravenal. This was a great character for me.
July 2003 - Pippin (as a Player/Catherine understudy) with DCT. What a damn fun show this was. SO glad I didnt' get the role of Catherine, because I had so much fun as a Player. This is the fire trick at the end of the show. First show with Michael, he played the Leading Player.
Other shows w/o pictures:
2002 - Grease (as Marty) with UNT
2001 - Damn Yankees (Chorus) with DCT
2000 - How to Succeed in Business...(as a sexy Secretary) with DCT
1999 - Big River (as Mary Jane understudy, soloist) with DCT
Non-Performing Credits...had the pleasure of working with CatPants on the marketing teams for MTD's productions of Cabaret and A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum. Anything before this I don't count, because these were my most memorable theatre experiences. :)

2 Comments:
Thanks for the bio, Frecklehead! I look forward to seeing you in a production someday.
Oooh a celebrity!
You and Michael make a handsome couple.
Take care
another Michael
Post a Comment
<< Home