In Retrospect
You know, I spend a lot of time every day checking and re-checking my friends' blogs, and while I LOVE that we have this medium to keep up with the goings-on in our respective lives, I must admit that sometimes reading about get-togethers and shopping trips makes me a little sad. Like when I hear that Babs and CatPants went shopping this past weekend, I wish so much that I could have been there.People keep asking me if I hate it here, and the answer to that is a resounding "Of course not!!" It's just very different...much like being in a totally different country. And sometimes I get sad...but that doesn't mean I wish I hadn't moved. I am in a brand new place on a brand new adventure with the Man I Love.
And you know what? Shitty things in life happen and will continue to. People will piss each other off and be rude to one another and then sometimes they move far away. But the thing is, how do you know when to look at the big picture and say "Oh that was nothing, s/he was just going through a tough time" and how do you know if you're supposed to say "Maybe it's for the best"? I'm not sure. But I do know this:
I will continue to read and be inspired by your blog, and I will continue to comment as the mood strikes me. You know who you are. And, frankly, I miss laughing with you.
I guess that's a half-assed attempt at something similar to an apology. And what I don't want anyone to say to me is that it's Karma or some other bullshit. Sometimes things just get hard.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home