In Remembrance

Today is the fourth anniversary. Can you believe it's been FOUR YEARS? It seems like yesterday, because I remember every detail of 9-11-2001 so very vividly and clearly. Last night we watched two things on the History channel about the event. One was "Inside the Minds of a Terrorist" and one was "The Anatomy of a Collapse" and watching them seriously made me sick to my stomach. I still can't believe the horror of it all. May we never forget...
Now, on to other things.
I have decided that the cutest thing in the entire world is little kids who speak languages other than English as their first language. This morning on the way to church there was a German (or some other Germanic-language speaking country) on the Blue Line with us, and they had a little boy, no older than 4 years old. I was seriously about to cry it was SO ADORABLE to hear him speak in German. He was getting a kick out of the train going in and out of tunnels, and it was just adorable. I wanted to take him home with me.
(Tim Wakefield ROCKS my world). Speaking of the Boston Red Sox...I am SO FREAKING EXCITED about Tuesday night. Why, you ask? Because. The Boston Red Sox are going to be made over by the Fab Five on Queer Eye for the Straight Guy. I am taping it. There is no way I'm going to miss Kevin Millar getting his face waxed and his toenails de-fungified. Hilarity is bound to ensue. Damn I love my team.
That's all for now...must continue hanging pictures and annoying my neighbors....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home