Have you ever seen the rain...

It's definitely one of those sleepy rainy days where all you wanna do is just stay in bed and snuggle up closer to the warm body next to you. I know it's only gonna get worse as it gets colder outside. I haven't had a problem waking up and going to work until today and it wasn't even really because of the rain.
Last night when I went to bed I really felt sick to my tummy, and it took me a while to relax and fall asleep. This morning I was still feeling really yucky, but I was too afraid to call in. I'm glad I didn't because I feel better for the most part now...but still. I look awful because I felt awful this morning and didn't give a rat's ass. Blech. And I forgot to bring a lunch, so that should definitely NOT aid in the stomach feeling better process. *sigh* Just one of those days.
Yesterday was better here at work, I actually did some things right. Today I'm feeling inadequate again...maybe my own physical state isn't helping. I just feel like some time sooner than I'm ready, these people are going to run out of patience with my ignorance, and they'll start getting frustrated with me. I'm trying to stay positive, though. :-D
On a lighter note...MUCH CONGRATULATIONS to my friends Tim and Nicole, they just found out that they're having a baby boy!! I wish I could be back home to visit the baby when he's born!! This is very good news. I love getting emails from home. Speaking of home...holy crap, is it hot down there. I checked the forecast for home earlier and it's supposed to be 101 degrees today!! It's only getting up to 80 up here! Granted, the humidity up here is at about 97% but still....Stay cool, my darlings in Texas.
Anyway...not much motivation to write at the moment...check back after lunch, maybe.
**UPDATE**
First off...I am suffering from SAS (Saggy Ass Syndrome) in several pairs of my pants. This is probably largely due to the fact that I walk everywhere. I will happily suffer from this disease.
Secondly...I swear...the buses. LOL. This morning I got on the 455 like always but, instead of going through the tunnel, it decides to go over the Tobin Bridge. WTF ever. I'm not making this up, people.
Thirdly...I just got an email poll from MLB.com to vote for "Come back Player of the Year." If you win the Grand Prize, you can throw out a pitch during a World Series game. BUT in order to WIN the Grand Prize, you must be a male of at least 35 years old. This world is so crazy...
:)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home