Friday, September 30, 2005

Everybody Hurts


I hurt. My heart hurts. It is a heart that is full of passion...both good and bad. The kind of passion that makes me love so deeply that i think my chest will explode. The kind of passion that makes me burn with a righteous anger so fierce I think it will consume me. The kind of passion that makes disappointment, intimacy, anger, sadness, fear, lonliness, excitement....all these feelings so huge and consuming that I wish I had the luxury of Ms. Rowling's famous Pensieve to put all the conflicting feelings and emotions in all at once.

These passions control me sometimes...they cloud my brain and my judgement and they confuse me. For those who don't take the time to get to know me, the real ME, the person I really am...I appear to be selfish, fickle, or some other negative term.

This hurts me. It's hard for me to sort through all my feelings...especially when frustration is mixed with exhaustion is mixed with sadness is mixed with knowing I'm about to start an entirely new and different life.

I am hurting right now. And I feel like nobody cares.

I miss my mom and dad and brothers.

2 Comments:

Blogger Michael said...

I know about emotions running full throttle. I wish I could help you steer. If only I had some ripples that would make everything all right.

I can't.

I only know bits and pieces so I can't say that I know the real you. I can say that I admire the bits and pieces of yourself that you have shared.

As much as I can only seeing what you have shared I can say that I do care. If you need just to talk of vent or rant a bit you can reach me via email.

I do know how it can hurt.

Take Care
Michael

11:39 PM  
Blogger Suldog said...

The Sox are in the playoffs... Does that help just a little bit? :-)

9:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home