No time for God!

Okay so I think it's totally adorable that my dad finally knows how to use email, and feels that it's necessary to, when giving me his email address, describe to me that "at" is "the little a with the circle around it".....but he's going a little overboard.
My dad is the typical Southern Baptist man, so he sends me emails all the time with subjects such as "Forrest Gump goes to Heaven," "Time with God on a Tuesday," etc...but today was the worst possible kind of Religious Forward email. It's the kind that says, right after the title of the email:
READ THIS ONLY IF YOU HAVE TIME FOR GOD.
What??? So, if I'm busy at work and I don't have time to sit and read through the story about how little Timmy lost his mother but the nice people at the U-Save-A-Lot gave him the shoes for mommy to meet Jesus in for free...that means I don't have time for God? EVER?
I am SO going straight to hell.

1 Comments:
I so delete this shit so if you're going to hell, so am I. Let's party together!
Post a Comment
<< Home