Friday, August 12, 2005

Hey Teacher! Leave us kids aloooone!

I had a dream last night that I was auditioning for Jekyll & Hyde again, but this time it was going to be directed by Frank Wildhorn himself. I remember that for my audition I was going to sing "How Could I Ever Know?" from The Secret Garden (which is my staple "I'm a kickass soprano" audition piece) and that's it...but then he wanted an upbeat. So I had to run out and borrow "Happily Ever After" from Once Upon a Mattress from Fred...and I kicked ass so much at that that ol' Frankie asked me to sing "Once Upon a Dream" from the show (which is what I'm singing in <----- that picture from my production of the show). Then he, Frank Wildhorn himself, wanted me to play Emma. What a badass dream. I think it was a sign of things to come today because......

WOO HOO!!!!

I am finally done with college!! *Happy Dance all over the office*

I took my VERY LAST FINAL this morning!! Even better, I think I aced the damn thing. How nice to go out in style...making a B in the hardest math class ever in June and quite possibly an A in this History class that I wasn't even supposed to have to take. It's like a big "PFFFFFFFT" to UNT. You wanna make me take an extra class? Okay, how about I KICK THE CLASS'S ASS!? I couldn't help but smack the bluebook and Scan-tron onto the professor's desk with a bit of a flair.

Tomorrow morning it's official. I will walk across that stage, receive my empty folder from the Dean of the College of Arts & Sciences (whom I've never met in my life), and do the Hustle all the way back to my seat.

Holy shit, I'm a college graduate....weird.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home