Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Guilty Pleasure


Babs has been on this kick lately about "Closet Sexuality" and I must say that I agree with most of her statements that Americans today are so afraid to be sexual and even sometimes *gasp* kinky.

Therefore, as a result of this, I will admit to one of my guiltiest pleasures...the Trashy Romance Novel. You can get 10 for $5 at a thrift store and they make for perfect beach reading (and later on fuel for masturbatory fire). Anyone who tells me that they've read one of these from cover to cover and has NOT gone on to eventually pleasure herself or at LEAST gotten all hot and bothered by one is telling a BALDFACED LIE.

While we're on the subject...one of my favorite moments that is consistent in EVERY SINGLE ONE of these books is that not only does each member involved in the intimate activity climax every single time they have sex, but they almost always climax at the EXACT SAME TIME. Ahhh, men have their porn and women have these wonderful gems of literature (spoken like a true degree-holding English Literature major).

So there's (one of) my dirty little secret(s). Boy do I feel better getting that off my chest. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home