Sunday, August 14, 2005

GRADUATION!!

Set #1 of Pictures: Also known as "The Graduation Ceremony"




Me and my honey right after the ceremony.



My mom, me, and my dad. Ah, the proud parents...



My empty diploma. When I was walking back to my chair after receiving it, I opened it up and showed my parents in the stands. Funny. All that hard work, for a blank piece of paper.

And now for Set #2 of pictures, also known as "THE CELEBRATION AFTERWARDS...hours later"



Me and Michael at Chilis...that's where the celebration started. We wanted to go to Hooters, but there were too damn many people there.



Me and my friend Jason. He's the one whose wedding Michael and I sang at back in May. He graduated from High School with me, and we both graduated from UNT yesterday, so that was cool.



Later, we moved onto the bar. My favorite bar in Denton, The Loophole (also lovingly known as the Poop-hole).



My cousin, my brother and I about to take shots. They each had a Pink Floyd and I had a Redheaded Slut. As my brother told me, "It takes one to drink one." LOL



You can tell by my furrowed brow that shots are not my favorite thing to do.



Me and Jessica (Jason's wife) and her twin sister Jodi. They graduated with me, too. So much fun to hang out with friends. :)

All in all a VERY fun day. Yay me!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Redhead Editor said...

Congratulations to one redheaded slut from another! The pictures look great. You and your mom look identical... like sisters. What a fun day!

1:17 AM  
Blogger Michael said...

Congratulations!

Love the pictures too.


Take Care
another Michael

8:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home