Emotional Scarring

DISCLAIMER: If you don't know/haven't heard the "Michael's Mom" voice, this entry will not be as funny to you as it would be if you do know it or have experienced me and Michael using the voice firsthand. On to the story.
Michael and I were just talking about emotional scarring from our parents, and he happened to tell me about the time his mom told him about his little brother's conception. First of all, WHY WOULD ANY MOTHER tell her child about the time they (or their siblings) were conceived. The story goes like this...(I'll translate in parentheses for those of you who don't know the lingo...but for a crash course in NorineSpeak, just imagine someone with the eternal cold. All "m" sounds turn into "b" sounds and all "n" sounds turn into "d" sounds).
Doride (Norine) speaking: Bichael, whed Jereby was codceeeeived, your fat father adid I were havid sex, adid whed he reached for the box of coddubs, I said "Uh uh!" adid he said "But Doride you're gudda get PREGDIDIT!" and I said (*fast head nodding*), "UUUUUP!"
Translation: Michael, when Jeremy was conceived, your rather overweight father and I were in an intimate situation and when he reached for the contraceptive devices, I said "No, husband, we do not need those," and he replied with "But good wife, you might conceive a child" and I adamantly replied "Yes! That is the plan!" (it's not as funny when it's translated...but in the Norine voice I was PEEING MY PANTS laughing).

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home