Truly random happenings/feelings/general thoughts and ramblings from a Redhead living in a Blue state. As a Texas girl in Boston, sometimes I feel as out of place as Vivaldi at a Hoedown, but I'm slowly getting used to it. Thanks for stopping by...
Monday, August 22, 2005
CAPTION TIME!
Provide the best captions for these pictures and I will...umm..I dont' know, send you a picture of my sexy ass in jeans. LOL (PS the rule is to make me laugh...not be accurate)
3 Comments:
1. One day, I'll understand why men like to be touched by women. Today is not that day.
2. Say my name, bitch.
3. You do the hokey pokey and you turn yourself around...
4. I am so drunk I need to use my hand to hold my arm up to hold up the bottle... now how do I hold the shot glass? Grrrrr.
#3 should totally be - "We represent, the lollipop guild"
1) mm... is that cherry-lip balm?
2) I think I love you... so what am I so afraid of?
3) Two tickets to the "gun show"!
4) Jack Daniels, just the thing to drink when sitting dressed up like a football player in someone's basement...
I got nothin'...
Post a Comment
<< Home