Arkansas, I just love ole' Arkansas...
No picture today, kids. I'm too tired to look for one. But I'll paint you a mental picture:
Frecklehead and Michael driving the 15-foot Budget Truck north on Interstate 40 towards Arkansas to crash at Smelly's place, and a rainy windshield. BUT THE BEST PART. I'm wearing a plastic poncho from Dollar General that my dad got me...WHILE SITTING IN THE TRUCK. Why, you ask? Because the cab was leaking water. FUN. At least all of our shit stayed dry in the back where it mattered.
We stopped in Arkadelphia (hahahahahahahahahaha) to have lunch with Kyle and Laura, two of Michael's former students. That was quite fun...wish it could've been longer but we had to get on the road.
For now the weather isn't as bad as it could be, but I'm definitely glad to be off the roads for a bit. But we're here, and we're safe. It's off to Columbus, OH tomorrow (LONG drive), and I don't know if I'll have internet again until Friday when Comcast comes to set up at our new place (yay!).
Again, if you want free beer and possibly pizza, come up to Revere, MA on Thursday and help us move all of our stuff!!
Peace.
Frecklehead and Michael driving the 15-foot Budget Truck north on Interstate 40 towards Arkansas to crash at Smelly's place, and a rainy windshield. BUT THE BEST PART. I'm wearing a plastic poncho from Dollar General that my dad got me...WHILE SITTING IN THE TRUCK. Why, you ask? Because the cab was leaking water. FUN. At least all of our shit stayed dry in the back where it mattered.
We stopped in Arkadelphia (hahahahahahahahahaha) to have lunch with Kyle and Laura, two of Michael's former students. That was quite fun...wish it could've been longer but we had to get on the road.
For now the weather isn't as bad as it could be, but I'm definitely glad to be off the roads for a bit. But we're here, and we're safe. It's off to Columbus, OH tomorrow (LONG drive), and I don't know if I'll have internet again until Friday when Comcast comes to set up at our new place (yay!).
Again, if you want free beer and possibly pizza, come up to Revere, MA on Thursday and help us move all of our stuff!!
Peace.

1 Comments:
Did the move go OK?
Take Care
Michael
Post a Comment
<< Home