"You were a wonderful lover..."
Brick: What is the victory of a cat on a hot tin roof?Maggie: Just staying on it I guess, long as she can. (Cat on a Hot Tin Roof, 1958)
I performed Maggie the Cat's famous monologue for my Acting I class, freshman year of college...decked out in only a white slip, as the play suggests. Yup, the same monologue Brenda did on the episode of Beverly Hills, 90210. Of course, I was a helluva lot thinner then...but I got good reviews for the monologue...and a good grade. So...why the random information?
I was just thinking about how this type of day is so perfect for just cuddling up on the couch in sweats and a blanket, lighting some candles, drinking a glass of wine, and watching old movies while the rain comes down outside. I also found this great new website where I can find my beloved black and white prints more easily. Is this not one of the sexiest damn things you have ever seen in your life? I mean we all know that Paul Newman is smolderingly sexy in this movie, but I'm secure enough in my heterosexuality to give a big YOWSA to Liz Taylor as well. God she was beautiful...
Can you tell I'm ready to go home?

1 Comments:
sorry, but your new head shot has left me incapable of speech... what a goddess!
Post a Comment
<< Home