Truly random happenings/feelings/general thoughts and ramblings from a Redhead living in a Blue state. As a Texas girl in Boston, sometimes I feel as out of place as Vivaldi at a Hoedown, but I'm slowly getting used to it. Thanks for stopping by...
Monday, July 18, 2005
SONOFABITCH!!!
People need to be more careful about putting spoilers on their blogs and websites!!! GODDAMMIT. Now I know something HUGE about the latest book and I haven't even seen the first page of writing!
Now - I didn't put any spoilers in my blog about this one. I was afraid no one would read it! Sorry you had to find out what you did. The problem with finishing the book so quickly is that I have NO ONE to discuss it with!
1 Comments:
Now - I didn't put any spoilers in my blog about this one. I was afraid no one would read it! Sorry you had to find out what you did. The problem with finishing the book so quickly is that I have NO ONE to discuss it with!
Post a Comment
<< Home