Friday, July 22, 2005

Salted Nut Roll


I know, I'm still 15 years old sometimes...but hey, it's fun to be immature.

I bought one of these at the Union today...I haven't eaten a PayDay in YEARS. And it was every bit as yummy as I remembered. It's fun trying to eat one walking in the Texas heat though...all the yummy caramel melts as soon as the scorching rays of the Texas sun hit it.

So...yeah. It's Friday...thank GOD. I am amazed at my own complete lack of motivation to get anything done this week. It's a struggle to even get out of bed!! I slept through class yesterday like a total loser. I couldn't help it!! I can't keep my eyes open these days!

And for the love of everything good and Holy...I can't even begin to describe how badly I do NOT want to go back to the theatre and perform three more shows this weekend. It's really sad, actually...I am usually looking forward to the next weekend of shows after a few nights off. But not with this one. 3 MORE WEEKENDS of this crap, including this one. What a beating...

Not much to say today...actually there's a lot going on in my head, but I'm too UNmotivated to write it all out. Ask me later about my idea for my multi-million dollar book deal I'm gonna get. It's a good story, kids....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

As for that multi-million $ book deal, don't forget to cut me in for a piece of that! I can come up with some amazing stories for you! It will definitely add some variety to have a male perspective.

2:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home