Here's that Rainy Day...
I removed the previous post with my headshot on it. The more I looked at it, the more self-conscious I got about it. I guess that's already a bad sign about a headshot so, with my answer, I removed the thing. Now, here's some Marilyn Monroe to make you forget all about it:<-------
I've found a couple of new blogs, as you will see on the right sidebar of my blog. Check them out, send them love. As someone who loves having people read and comment on my blog, I would like others to have that same, simple joy.
Okay what you can't tell by just reading this is that it's taken me forever to type the previous paragraphs. "Why?" you ask? Because my right hand is dead. It will begin to look like the withered, black hand of Albus Dumbledore any moment now, I just know it. I just took my American History midterm and did not stop writing for two hours. Okay maybe a little less...the rain slowed me down in getting to class EXACTLY on time. But nevertheless, I think I aced the essays. Which is a good thing because they are 40 points each. Bastards. Go ahead, ask me anything about Civil War Reconstruction or American Imperialism and the Spanish American War through WWI. Go ahead, I dare you! For the first time in my ENTIRE college career, I filled up an entire bluebook. Should I be excited or ashamed of this? Ask me later when I can feel the right side of my body again.
And how cruel is God that it is RAINING on the morning of my test? On the morning of an 8am midterm where you stayed up way too late studying the night before? EVERYONE knows that when it's raining, the very last thing in the world you want to do is get your ass out of bed. Staying IN bed and burrowing further beneath the covers next to the warm body next to you is the obvious choice here. Damn that necessary college degree....
I got some portraits taken last night for my graduation festivities...all outdoors on the UNT campus. I think they're going to be really pretty...I'm not a huge fan of ME in photographs, but he showed me a few shots, and out of 5 I really liked about 3. And I didn't hate the other two...they just weren't as good as the 3 that I liked. It'll take about a week for him to edit and crop them and such, but as soon as I feel that I've acquired a winner, maybe I'll post it up here on my blog.
You may have noticed that I changed my profile picture. I did that for two reasons. One, the Nutcase told me that it was a "naughty" picture (hahahahaha), and two, because I think that looks like the kind of picture where, if I were an outside blog reader and I saw that I would think, "hey she looks cool...intelligent and not too ugly...I think I'd like to read her blog more often. " :)
In other news, the Red Sox won last night. Finally...it went into extra innings AGAIN, which it never should have against the Tampa Bay Devil Rays. Oh well...my boys had some pretty sweet ass home runs last night, so I'm happy. God, I love sports. I know I go against everything all theatre-lovers stand for by saying that but I don't care. I love 'em. Go Sox!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home