Thursday, June 30, 2005

Sleeping with the ENEMY



Last night I had a...well...rather steamy dream involving Derek Jeter. I woke up in a panic, because I'm a RED SOX FAN, DAMMIT!!! I loathe Derek Jeter, just as much as I loathe Alex Rodriquez and any other member of the NY Yankees. Hate them, hate them hate them. Have you ever watched this guy play? I mean, yeah so he's kinda sexy in this picture, but I wanted some sort of defense as to why I would've had this dream. It took me a long time to find this picture of him b/c he looks like an idiot (as is usual) in every other picture. Every time he walks up to the plate, he's chewing gum and blowing bubbles with this look of pure arrogance on his face. And the guy deserves an Oscar, really, for the way he jumps out of the way at every pitch, like the ball was even close to hitting him. And he's obviously gay:



I've always had my suspicions about him and A-Rod. They're just too pretty and get caught in too many compromising positions on camera. Decide for yourself folks.

Now, the Red Sox may be a scruffy, homegrown, corn-fed buncha guys, but I'll take Jason Varitek over any of those clean cut, hooker-buying Yankees any day.



The Red Sox are probably great in bed, too. They wouldn't spend as much time looking over your shoulder into a mirror to make sure they look good as a Yankee would. Plus, I'll bet Jason Varitek has built up some nice strength in important areas. He does have to squat for long periods of time. And as long as he's sexy, I don't mind the fact that he can't catch a knuckleball off of Tim Wakefield. It's okay. I love him anyway, especially for this picture of him and A-Rod



Tee hee....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home