I'm sorry could you repeat that? I have no ears because I'm a FREAK!

OH. MY. GOD. Ladies and Gentleman, you'll have to excuse me, I'm having flashbacks of the O.J. Simpson trial. I thought that everyone learned a lesson from that case, that just because someone is a celebrity doesn't mean that we should allow them to do HORRIBLE BAD THINGS like, oh I don't know....MURDER....PEDOPHILIA. *sigh*
Look at that guy!! That's a total weirdo if I've ever seen one. As my mom says (the ONE funny thing she's said all year), "He looks like his face caught on fire and he tried to put it out with a hatchet." LOL I don't care if it was all "circumstantial" or "reasonable doubt" or whatever other bullshit the jury was subjected to, but that is one guilty mother fucker. I mean, Neverland Ranch, big beds full of scared little boys...*shudder*
Anyway. Gym again this morning with mom. What a terrible idea, really. But I'll make the sacrifice in order to lose some of this flabby grossness that I'm carrying around on my HUGE THIGHS. I will sacrifice the discussions of herpes, poison oak, lazy husbands, and ungrateful failure (AND fat) daughters (that would be me) with lazy boyfriends (yup you guessed it) if it means that I can actually wear a swimsuit this summer without wanting to kill myself. Thank God for headphones!
Speaking of headphones, Fred made me a copy of her "Light in the Piazza" soundtrack (recent Tony-award winner of Best Score....and deservedly so), and I'm listening to it at work right now. What a beautiful score! FINALLY a new musical that requires musical talent and not just a sense of comic timing or a steady belt. This music is very reminiscent of Rodgers & Hammerstein. I think I just might have found some new audition music....
Short blog today...I need to get to work and try to squeeze in time to send out a few more resumes (i sent out six...yes, SIX resumes yesterday....*sigh*) for jobs in Boston. Send me love!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home