Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Grease Monkeys and Burnt Popcorn


Wouldn't you like these two hotties to work on your car? ;) This was taken on Saturday night at the MTD fundraiser we had to sing at. I'm on the left, and apparently my new name is Daniel. :)

Anyway, today has definitely been better than yesterday. Of course, someone could come and take a shit on my desk and it would still be a better day than yesterday. I had the WORST headache of all time last night (besides the migraine I had on the day of Consuela and Action's wedding) because I'd been crying all day. So to update the situation: Yes I will still be graduating in August. but I had to drop my online course and add that stupid fucking History course to Summer II (in July). I didn't want to take a Summer II class, because that now means that instead of getting my $350 financial aid refund on this Friday, I don't get it till July. GAY. But, at least I'm still getting my degree this summer.

Rehearsal was extremely irritating last night. I won't go into detail, too many nosy people read this blog now. I was just annoyed. However, Fred came over to our place after rehearsal with wine and a frozen pizza....so the relaxation and watching of "Waiting for Guffman" was a very pleasant end to my otherwise horribly shitty day.

Today has been okay. I took the morning off so that I could catch up on some sleep and homework, went to class which was long, but otherwise not too bad. We did get to miss a whole 20 minutes of class because someone in the building burned their popcorn which then set off all the fire alarms. In five years of schoolin' at UNT, I have never had to go outside for a fire alarm. It was pretty funny.

My brain still hurts from yesterday...sorry this is so short. Expect more tomorrow. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home