Good thing she's cute...

Welcome to the Monday edition of "Things I'm Worried About Today." Let's get right to it, shall we?
* I start my statistics class today. The book was $86, USED. Goddamn crooks.... I"m terrified of this class. AND I forgot my calculator today. So, from 12pm-2pm today you just might feel my negative (read: terrified) karma all over the world.
* The final for the class is July 8th. I'm supposed to be out of town July 5th-7th. Not going to worry about this TOO much, because maybe the professor will be cool. More on that later.
* I'm turning in my graduation application today. I swear this makes me want to crap my pants, I'm so afraid that I will have missed some vital course somewhere that's going to keep me from getting my diploma in August. *fear*
* I still haven't heard back from ANY of the jobs I've been applying for in Boston. I've sent out 4 or 5 resumes every day almost. Surely SOMEBODY actually does need the help they are advertising in the Globe! Somebody PLEASE hire me!
* Stress level is WAY too high for a Monday morning. Send me happy and calming thoughts....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home