Thursday, June 09, 2005

Damn fine coffee..and hot!



****UPDATE****
I just found out that Queen John, that little grammatically-challenged bitch, is not only going to SEE "A Chorus Line" at DCT, but he's also going to REVIEW it. That really burns my britches, because CatPants and I busted our ASSES to get him to see "Cabaret", including giving up our own comp tickets for him and he never even showed up for the show. I will bet my first born child that "A Chorus Line" will NOT be anywhere near the quality that "Cabaret" was. What a little bitch.
****END OF UPDATE****

Yes, this will be me in almost exactly two months. UNLESS SOMETHING HAPPENS. My adviser emailed me yesterday and said that, as long as I take that damn History class, I have everything else I need to graduate. She better be right. Not like I could actually do anything about it, but it'd be nice to leave Texas with a degree.

Rehearsal = irritating again last night. The fact that the building had no air conditioning only intensified the irritation. Lemme just say that it shouldn't take two whole nights of 3 hour rehearsals to block a show. And it wouldn't take that long if we were actually JUST BLOCKING. But no, we have to integrate character (and i use that word loosely, some of the "character direction" we've been given is just dumb...sometimes I wonder if the director has even read the script). WHATEVER. At least I know I'm not the only annoyed person in the cast.

HOWEVER, we did get out early, which was very nice. After being so hot in the theatre, Michael and I went straight home and put on our bathing suits and spent some time at the pool/spa at our apartment. The water felt great after being warmed by the sun all day, and it was just the right temperature outside. It was just very refreshing. Then we went back to the apartment and lit candles, opened a bottle of wine....and watched cheesy 80's Sci-Fi. LOL it was great. I also finished my Stats homework at a reasonable hour and actually got some sleep last night. It was some very much needed relaxation! I don't have class tomorrow (no class on Fridays! woo hoo!) OR rehearsal tomorrow night, so I am getting VERY excited about this weekend. It's finally a weekend where I have NO commitments and I cannot wait.

OH MY GOD, yesterday I found the trailer for the "RENT" movie coming out in November. Watching it *almost* made me cry. I can't help it, Rent is such a guilty pleasure for me. And I think Taye Diggs is HOT. Check it out.

Okay I actually have work to do today, so I'll maybe post again this afternoon. Later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home