You wanna rack a baby? We got BABIES ON RACKS!

I am so sick of Michael's brother living with us. Seriously, I don't know what he's going to do when Michael and I move to Boston. He's going to have to move in with somebody else, because there is NO way he could possibly survive on his own. He'd rot amidst a pile of his own filth and putresence. Ugh. I still try to stay away from his room anyway, because I swear something died in there months ago.
And it's not that he's physically unable to clean up after himself, especially in the kitchen. I know this because he lived with Michael and his mom, and that house is so clean you could eat off the floors. What kills me is that Michael and I will BUST OUR ASSES cleaning that apartment (except his room, of course) and Jeremy will come in to the kitchen AS I'M CLEANING IT, and fill up his bowl with hot water, squirt some liquid dish soap in it...and leave it there. Mother fucking piece of shit. If we didn't unload the dishwasher from time to time, it would be overflowing with dishes so badly that you couldn't even get into the kitchen after a couple of days. *sigh* whatever...he's a good kid, he's just so fucking lazy, and it's because all his life someone has done all of his shit for him. I swear to all that is good and holy, I will never spoil my children that much.
Relief is spelled F-I-N-A-L-S W-E-E-K
I took my last final today! Yes, the one that was making me feel like the big dumbass last night (and some of this morning). I think I did okay on the test...probably low B quality, but that's better than what I was thinking I would do last night. So now, I am done studying! WOO HOO! I have one month until summer school starts, one full month in which I can enjoy my evenings without the dread of homework lurking in the back of my mind. One month in which I can drink wine with dinner without fear that I will fall asleep before I get my work done. ONE MONTH in which I can play Nintendo and go out on week nights!
*happy dance*
Can you tell I'm excited? :)
Now, on to bigger and better things. Michael and I are still waffling back and forth over whether or not we want to audition for Into the Woods in a couple of weeks. It would be fun, but it would be also added stress as we are planning this cross-country move at the end of the summer. I dunno..I figure if I'm not jumping at the chance to audition, I probably don't care all that much, yeah? It's just so nice to be at home with him in the evenings now, too, that I don't want anything to change that just yet. We've also got to find him a summer job. It sucks when you have a college degree and fucking WAL MART won't hire you. whatever.
My mom is her usual self today. Full of the mama drama we all know and love. Apparently my step-father's contract labor work ended like 2 weeks ago and he hadn't told her until last night. Now, while that is shitty, I can't say that I blame him. I never want to tell my mom bad news because she completely goes crazy. Pointing fingers, throwing fire balls, you name it. With a heavy sigh, she told me that she just might have to put their house on the market. I'll believe it when I see it lady. I'm not all that hip to extend sympathy when they have been putting so much shit from Home Depot on the credit cards so that they can renovate their house when one of them is doing contract labor that could end at any moment. Not my fault they have such an expensive hobby.
Speaking of home renovations, I found this on a website today and thought it was pretty damn cool. I want to stay here for the weekend! :)
Also...I'm getting really sick of my blog template and the ones on blogger kind of suck..so if anyone is really good at HTML stuff and wants to design me a new template I'll be your best friend. :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home