Friday, May 27, 2005

Tie me to the whipping post ANY time...



He is MY American Idol anyway. Carrie Underwood is a dime a dozen and, while she may get a record deal and be popular for a while, I don't think her career will last. I guess I'm happy for her...I'm all about the small town girls and boys making it big. I just really felt in my heart of hearts that Bo Bice deserved to win SO MUCH MORE. *le sigh* Oh well..the highlight of my American Idol-watching experience was voting for Bo three times the other night (because I got home late and got a damn busy signal for most of the 30 minutes I spent voting) and hearing his voice on the other line saying, "Thanks for voting for me, Bo Bice." YOU ARE WELCOME. Now, as long as he and Constantine get SOME record deals out of the whole business (and I'm not talking with C's band, Pray for the Soul of Betty either..I'm talking SOLO), I'll be a happy camper. Carrie? *YAWN*

More later...way behind at work

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home