A Sad Day....
The Fucking Queers* broke up. :( Very sad...Clay (the one on the left) text messaged me and asked if he could crash at our place. *sigh* Very strange as well...I can handle girls crying on my shoulder because of breakups, but when guys do it I freak out a little. Um, I don't really know what to say ya know? So, if you know these great guys, keep them in your thoughts.
*Maybe I should explain the name. When Clay and Tyler were walking out of Kroger one night, not even expressing any PDA's, some narrow-minded redneck trash leaned out the window of his truck and yelled "Go home, ya fuckin' queers!" Wow. Some people should be pistol-whipped and given a watery grave. So the running joke has been now that they are the Fucking Queers. It's all outta love. :) Promise.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home