"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent"--Eleanor Roosevelt

Current Music: Nothing. I can't get my Yahoo radio to work. Damn firewalls
What I Love About Myself Today: The way I look in my pink floral dress. :)
I AM EXHAUSTED today. Jeez, I feel like my entire body is just dead weight. I don't know how (or why) I got out of bed at all this morning. I wasn't even up that late...I couldn't keep my eyes open past about midnight, but I'd been lounging around and dozing in front of the t.v. for several hours before that. Weird. I think I just need a vacation of some sort. Weekends just aren't long enough, especially when there are weddings to sing at/go to. *sigh*
Well I was right. Vonzell Solomon got voted off of American Idol last night, and I have to say I'm neither surprised nor upset. I guessed that the last two would be Bo and Carrie, and I swear to God if Carrie wins, I will lose faith in the entire system. Oh, I'm sure the contest is rigged, note that I did not say that I'll lose faith in the American Public. I will lose faith in the system as in Fox Broadcasting. Bo Bice is one HOT performer, and he will have an amazing career ahead of him. I know I'll buy his damn CDs. LOL
In some sad news, the Mavs looked like shit last night against the Phoenix Suns. They are the 4th Quarter Folders, I swear to CHRIST. They had a good lead almost the entire game, but in the fourth they completely flop. I swear it looks like they're just clearing out a path for Steve Nash in the lane. *sigh again* So, now the series stands at 3-2, and the Mavs BETTER win on Friday night, or else it's go home and wait till next year. I did feel really bad for Dirk Nowitski at one point, he got busted in the left eye pretty badly. His eyelid was all swollen. :(
Oh, there was a classic Dena moment (my mother) this morning. We went to get coffee and cereal together down at the coffee shop in the Union, and when we got back we were splitting the bottle of milk up. She starts to walk to the trash can to throw away some stuff and:
Frecklehead: Don't throw away the lid to the milk.
Mom: Why? *proceeds to drop the lid into the trash can...innocently, not maliciously*
Frecklehead: *sigh* Nevermind.
She's done stuff like this my whole life. Then she laughs because she thinks she's cute when she does dumb shit like that. Jeez...I will HAVE to put her in a home if something happens to Richard before she gets old, because she just won't be able to function on her own. My father is in fine form this morning, too. He's sent me three emails and the subjects have been: "He is God," "I AM," and "Forrest Gump goes to Heaven." LOL I'm not making this up.
Not much to really say this morning except I'm goddamn tired and want to go home and take a nap. I probably will when I get off work. Oh, I actually watched that Pamela Anderson sitcom, Stacked, last night and it was really pretty funny. It made me laugh out loud a couple of times. I would actually recommend it...never thought I'd hear myself saying that! :)
More later, probably...I'll eventually need a break from all the HTML coding I'm trying to speed-learn. Have a great day everyone!
P.S....check out the two new blogs I've linked in my Favorite Blogs section. :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home