Monday, May 23, 2005

Little in da Middle but she got much BACK



Dude. My brain hurts. Seriously, I am so sick of staring at my computer screen, but it's too fucking hot to go outside and take a walk. I hate Texas. It's only MAY for Christ's sake, and it's already almost 100 degrees outside!! Bring on the cooler climate of Boston, says I.

Michael is helping out up here at work today. We needed a few extra people to help us check the Undergraduate Catalogs for errors, so he's helping out. Hey it's extra money, and it's nice to be able to ride into and home from work together. :) PLUS we got to eat lunch together and I can't remember the last time we did that on a work day. That's about the only plus of work today, because I think the nerves in my right arm are dead from only using the muscles generated by moving the rolly-ball on my mouse with my thumb and middle finger. LOL

We have a VERY busy night ahead of us. As soon as we leave we have to go by CHHS to pick up the checks that Michael's kids owe him, and then we have to go straight to the Palace for a rehearsal. The director and AD of "Mattress" asked us if we would help them out by being pit singers for a production of "Will Rogers Follies." We had a rehearsal last night and damn that's a long show...LOTS of music. It's not even all that great, but I'm sure it'll grow on me. We have to be there every night this week for rehearsals and/or performances but at least it's one more thing to go on the resume. :)

The American Idol finale is this week, and I CANNOT WAIT to see Bo Bice win!! I'll have to tape both nights because of Will Rogers, but I don't mind. I'll just make sure I know which number Bo is, and I'll vote during down time of the performance on Tuesday. :)

Believe it or not, we have ONE MORE WEDDING to go to this weekend. I have to stop soon...or I"ll get burnt out on weddings and never want to have one of my own!

Okay break time's over...must accomplish more today....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

GREAT blog.

Also, Bo Bice = winner.

10:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home