Thursday, May 19, 2005

Life is a Cabaret, old chum...

Unless you're broke. Apparently there is a whirlwind of activity going on outside our little apartment. But because we have no money, we do not participate. I have to say I'm feeling a little bit like we're just too boring for words. We went over to Sally and Tigger's last night to watch the game and frost cupcakes for Trinity's birthday (Happy Birthday, little girl! *kisses*), and it was nice to go over and just sit and chat, look at pictures, watch t.v., etc.

Other than last night, why is it that I feel like we're no fun unless we're somewhere having drinks and gossiping? Doesn't anyone ELSE just like to sit at home and enjoy quality time of talking and/or playing games that you already own? Or MUST we always watch a movie, go out to eat, go have drinks, etc?

I don't know, maybe I'm getting old and boring beyond my years...or maybe I'm overreacting a little bit. Just feel a little cut off right now. Only time my phone rings is when collectors and/or my mother calls.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home