I LOVE IT!
I love you Justin for doing this!! :)
01. Reply with your name and I will write something about you.
02. I will then tell what reminds me of you.
03. If I were to apply an o'clock to you, it would be...
04. I will try to name a single word that best describes you.
05. I'll tell you the most memorable moment I've had with you.
06. I'll then tell you something that I've always wondered about you.
07. Put this in your journal.
Here's what he said about me:
01. Diva (in that fabulous kinda way) :)
02. listening to female jazz singers, i just picture you; good cosmos too!
03. 11 pm, cause that's when i start making those kick ass cosmos!
04. Talented & Gracious
05. The ONLY party I've ever attended with you (@ Heathers') God, I was soo bummed to meet such a beautiful and intellectual being as you! Your man is lucky!
06. We will ever get to do a show together? =)
FUN! So comment with your user name, then I'll comment back in my comment field so check back! Pass it on!
01. Reply with your name and I will write something about you.
02. I will then tell what reminds me of you.
03. If I were to apply an o'clock to you, it would be...
04. I will try to name a single word that best describes you.
05. I'll tell you the most memorable moment I've had with you.
06. I'll then tell you something that I've always wondered about you.
07. Put this in your journal.
Here's what he said about me:
01. Diva (in that fabulous kinda way) :)
02. listening to female jazz singers, i just picture you; good cosmos too!
03. 11 pm, cause that's when i start making those kick ass cosmos!
04. Talented & Gracious
05. The ONLY party I've ever attended with you (@ Heathers') God, I was soo bummed to meet such a beautiful and intellectual being as you! Your man is lucky!
06. We will ever get to do a show together? =)
FUN! So comment with your user name, then I'll comment back in my comment field so check back! Pass it on!

7 Comments:
LOCALNUTCASE
DO ME! Do ME! DO me!
A LOCAL NUTCASE:
01. Makes me laugh harder than anyone!
02. Crazy, random comments that shock and entertain
03. 11:00pm because that's when the Loophole festivities usually start
04. Intelligent Humor
05. Lately it would be Action and Consuela's wedding when you danced with me. :)
06. Why it is that girls aren't falling all over themselves to be with a guy who treats them like queens. It is beyond me.
I'm all about the gratuitous ego stroking. Please do me as well. Do me round.
CATPANTS:
01. You are my best friend
02. "mmmm...cum"
03. 5:30pm. That's usually when we would both arrive at the theatre together. :)
04. Sensitive (the good kind)
05. wow this one is hard. i guess all the shows we've done together. :)
06. why you don't think you're as HOT as I think you are. :)
BABS...My turn! :)
BABS:
01. Most fabulous brunette I've ever met
02. classic pinups like Bettie Page
03. 7pm on Tuesdays. American Idol baby
04. Class
05. Auditioning for Chorus Line then eating Pizza
06. Just how crazy in the sack you REALLY are. ;)
Hmmm...My Dear Watson, this MrKnowsItAll intrigues me greatly...
- Babs
Post a Comment
<< Home