Happy Mother's Day

I'm not kidding when I make the comparison

Michael and I just got home from spending the weekend with our prospective mothers. They were both in FINE FORM this weekend, let me tell you. My mom with her getting tipsy at dinner after a couple of margaritas and glasses of wine and Michael's mom with her Italian-mother guilt trips and fixing WAY too much food and then apologizing for how shitty it is as we're eating it. *sigh*
Apparently she was laying the guilt on THICK while Michael was helping her clean up the kitchen and I was in the living room with Jeremy. Giving him shit about moving to Boston and most of all, living with me and us not being married. Michael and I just can't win. Well then should we get married? "No, you're too young to get married. You need to focus on your school work." Apparently the ideal situation would be for him to just leave me here, move to Boston, and get his master's degree and not have any distractions to be living in sin with him while he's up there. *sigh again*
So now, along with a killer allergy attack and achy muscles, I'm fucking exhausted from the weekend...emotionally as well as physically. More tomorrow. Hope everyone else's mother's day weekends were as fun and exciting as mine, if not more. ;)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home