Monday, May 23, 2005

Congratulations Jason and Jessica!!



To the new and improved Jason and Jessica Hunt. May your lives always be filled with love, laughter, and friendship. :)

It's amazing to know two people from the 1st grade all the way up past college years and eventually see them get married. They are so blessed to have so many memories from so many years of knowing each other, first as friends and now as husband and wife. The wedding was amazing. Prepare to scroll, cuz' I got LOTS of pictures. :)

The newly married couple cutting their awesome cake:



....and dancing their first dance together:



My beautiful corsage (I didn't expect to get one, but was pleasantly surprised!):



The CUTEST flower girl I've ever seen (and such personality!):



And finally (for now) my brother and his roomate Tyler. The groom was also one of their roomates until he got hitched:



That's all for now...because those are the only ones I have uploaded. More to come later, probably.

All in all, it was a wonderful wedding. Michael and I sang really well, at least according to Jason and Jessica! Lemme tell ya, there is NOTHING more difficult than trying to sing while you're all choked up. I'm just glad we were up in the balcony instead of right up front! The rehearsal dinner was a blast (except for the fact that it was so FUCKING HOT outside) as was the wedding reception. We're talking about seeing friends that I haven't seen in YEARS. We all got pretty toasty at the reception and it was great to see the parents of the newlyweds dancing to Beyoncé after a few glasses of wine! I can't even describe what a wonderful time we had! :) Maybe I'll try again later, but I need to get to work. What a freakin awesome weekend.... :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Sassy said...

sure! they're young and virile. Tyler is 19 and Derek is 21. LOL

2:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home