Friday, May 27, 2005

The Casting Couch



CHANDLER: You know, maybe this isn't such a big deal. Ya know, I mean, the way that I see it is you get a great job and you get to have sex. Ya know, I mean, throw in a tree and a fat guy and you've got Christmas.
JOEY: I just, I just don't think that I want it that way though, ya know. I mean, let's say I do make it, alright, I'm always gonna look back and wonder if it was because of my talent or because of, ya know, the Little General.

I found this picture on the Pinup Files, and it made me laugh because I had just watched that episode of Friends last night. So I'm now taking a poll. If the guy/girl was hot and s/he was offering you a role in a movie/musical/play/whatever, would you sleep with the casting director?

3 Comments:

Blogger A Local Nutcase said...

YES!

If they offered me money, Id do that too.

2:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha, hey, what an unexpected comment.

Though, I wouldnt say he's entirely responsible, we are all former students, so we've gotta be good, huh?

I noticed you seem to be an eagles fan, and I just so happen to be moving to the philadelphia area (well, new jersey really, but no one actually claims to be from that state) at the end of summer.

-John Summers

6:23 PM  
Blogger Redhead Editor said...

I used to wonder if I'd sleep with a professor for a better grade. If you saw my GPA from college, you would know I never did! For the right grade (5 hrs of A), I think I would. So I guess the answer is yes, for the right part, I'd probably sleep with the casting director! But I come from the generation (70s) with few morals and no AIDS!

12:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home