Tuesday, May 03, 2005

All the rage these days...


This is the only one that didn't make me uneasy...and I do truly believe what this says. Posted by Hello

Apparently this new blog a couple of my friends found recently exists solely so that people can make these screwed up little postcards with terrible horrible secrets written on them that they can finally get out of their systems. Things like: "I never have told my father that I have the disease that killed my mother."

*silence*

Oh. My. GOD. At first I kinda chuckled at the ones on the page, but as I kept reading, I got more and more uncomfortable, and less and LESS sure that this was a healthy outlet for these people. Decide for yourself: http://postsecret.blogspot.com

1 Comments:

Blogger Kathy said...

I actually think this is a wonderful outlet for people. Some of them are very very sad, but some are poignant, uplifting or funny. It's amazing what people keep inside of them.

4:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home