Okay I feel better now...
By request and very cordial emailing back and forth (which I appreciate very much) I have removed the Friday Riddle post. I got what I wanted to say out, and it was read by those who needed to read and those who did not. I only wish I could keep the comments on my blog because it really shows how immature some people really are.
However, my point was achieved, and I'm done with it. I do feel like I am still owed apologies by some, but I guess I have to live with the fact that I will never get them. And the people that refuse them will continue to live their miserable lives, and continue to lash out with wildly inappropriate accusations and comments. You know who you are. Don't assume you're one of those people if we've already talked about your comments. 'Nuff said. :)
However, my point was achieved, and I'm done with it. I do feel like I am still owed apologies by some, but I guess I have to live with the fact that I will never get them. And the people that refuse them will continue to live their miserable lives, and continue to lash out with wildly inappropriate accusations and comments. You know who you are. Don't assume you're one of those people if we've already talked about your comments. 'Nuff said. :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home