For the greater good? Well I'm the greatest GOOD you're ever gonna get!
Quote courtesy of The Incredibles
Current music: The Impossible Dream from Man of LaMancha
Current mood: well...it's Monday and I want sex. You tell me. And holy shit, I'm having a FAT day!
Yeah so forgive all the random quizzes and melancholy blogs of late. I dont' really have anything all that interesting to talk about lately. I didn't get cast in A Chorus Line, so what else is new. I've even lost some weight (I think so anyway) but apparently I'm still too fat for some shows. LOL Whatever...if Gerald can get cast in that show and I'm still too fat? Well, someone needs a dictionary to define the word for them. I'll just go with The Local Nutcase's view on the subject: Be glad you didn't get cast because the experience would be like being anally raped by a barbed, two-headed penis. um,.....OUCH.
Anyway, CABARET opened this weekend, and oh my jesus....what an incredible production! I seriously think it's at the caliber of an equity house. We (me and CatPants) got Queen John to agree to come to the show next Friday night, even though it did mean giving up our own comp tickets for him. Oh well...that's our job isn't it? Publicity, marketing and the like.
When I worked on the publicity for FORUM, I didn't do as much as I did with CABARET, so it didn't matter to me as much how many people bought tickets....but I was a nervous wreck on Friday night, hoping that I'd done my job of getting the word out. I needn't have feared...not only was over half the house full, but they LOVED the show. As they should have...Dennis and the cast have done a tremendous job. I'm still slightly jealous, but now for different reasons...I wish I were in the show! I miss being onstage SO MUCH. *sigh* Oh well, my time will certainly come eventually again.
I also saw the E3 Writer's show this weekend. A murder mystery. Not a bad night, considering I got free dinner, 2 glasses of wine with Babs, and during the show I got to see boobies and same-sex kissing. SWEET. I really enjoyed his show, though, especially the second act when all the shit started hitting the fan. GREAT script, and performed by a group of very talented actors. I enjoyed it very much. I also had Michael's co-star get drunk on Friday night and sit on my lap at Sweetwater...telling me how beautiful I am, how much Michael loves me, and that she doesnt' love her husband. Yup, all in the same breath. Weird...but whatever. She's really nice, and I'm glad I've gotten to know her a little better, since I'm a total insecure crazy person. I don't know why or how Michael puts up with me. I'm just glad he does. :)
Anyway, Michael is doing an incredible job. His song, "Don't Go," makes me cry every night, and he's just grown SO MUCH as an actor. I fall in love with him all over again every time I see him on that stage. Screw the fact that he's in love with someone else within the context of the show. LOL. I just pretend it's me up there. :) Tyler is also doing an amazing job as the Emcee. I can't even begin to describe how proud of my two boys I am. :)
Speaking of falling in love...I am going through such an emotional stage right now...I'm so madly in love with Michael. :) I am seriously a very blessed person...God blessed me by giving me Michael, and my heart never felt complete until I met its other half. Michael is the most talented, funny, sweet, loving, and kind people I have ever met...and holy shit, he loves ME.
ME. Out of all the women in the world, he loves me. Wow. It seriously boggles my mind at times. I hope and pray that everyone I know and even people I don't know can someday have the opportunity to find their soul mate as I have.
Current music: The Impossible Dream from Man of LaMancha
Current mood: well...it's Monday and I want sex. You tell me. And holy shit, I'm having a FAT day!
Yeah so forgive all the random quizzes and melancholy blogs of late. I dont' really have anything all that interesting to talk about lately. I didn't get cast in A Chorus Line, so what else is new. I've even lost some weight (I think so anyway) but apparently I'm still too fat for some shows. LOL Whatever...if Gerald can get cast in that show and I'm still too fat? Well, someone needs a dictionary to define the word for them. I'll just go with The Local Nutcase's view on the subject: Be glad you didn't get cast because the experience would be like being anally raped by a barbed, two-headed penis. um,.....OUCH.
Anyway, CABARET opened this weekend, and oh my jesus....what an incredible production! I seriously think it's at the caliber of an equity house. We (me and CatPants) got Queen John to agree to come to the show next Friday night, even though it did mean giving up our own comp tickets for him. Oh well...that's our job isn't it? Publicity, marketing and the like.
When I worked on the publicity for FORUM, I didn't do as much as I did with CABARET, so it didn't matter to me as much how many people bought tickets....but I was a nervous wreck on Friday night, hoping that I'd done my job of getting the word out. I needn't have feared...not only was over half the house full, but they LOVED the show. As they should have...Dennis and the cast have done a tremendous job. I'm still slightly jealous, but now for different reasons...I wish I were in the show! I miss being onstage SO MUCH. *sigh* Oh well, my time will certainly come eventually again.
I also saw the E3 Writer's show this weekend. A murder mystery. Not a bad night, considering I got free dinner, 2 glasses of wine with Babs, and during the show I got to see boobies and same-sex kissing. SWEET. I really enjoyed his show, though, especially the second act when all the shit started hitting the fan. GREAT script, and performed by a group of very talented actors. I enjoyed it very much. I also had Michael's co-star get drunk on Friday night and sit on my lap at Sweetwater...telling me how beautiful I am, how much Michael loves me, and that she doesnt' love her husband. Yup, all in the same breath. Weird...but whatever. She's really nice, and I'm glad I've gotten to know her a little better, since I'm a total insecure crazy person. I don't know why or how Michael puts up with me. I'm just glad he does. :)
Anyway, Michael is doing an incredible job. His song, "Don't Go," makes me cry every night, and he's just grown SO MUCH as an actor. I fall in love with him all over again every time I see him on that stage. Screw the fact that he's in love with someone else within the context of the show. LOL. I just pretend it's me up there. :) Tyler is also doing an amazing job as the Emcee. I can't even begin to describe how proud of my two boys I am. :)
Speaking of falling in love...I am going through such an emotional stage right now...I'm so madly in love with Michael. :) I am seriously a very blessed person...God blessed me by giving me Michael, and my heart never felt complete until I met its other half. Michael is the most talented, funny, sweet, loving, and kind people I have ever met...and holy shit, he loves ME.
ME. Out of all the women in the world, he loves me. Wow. It seriously boggles my mind at times. I hope and pray that everyone I know and even people I don't know can someday have the opportunity to find their soul mate as I have.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home