Balls Dropping
It finally happened. I dropped a ball. A MAJOR one.
Somehow with all the bill-paying and "having" to eat out fast food on the way to this or that, I fucked up.
I'm in the hole, big time. Luckily, the nice ladies at the bank credited back some fees and I'm working on adding a loan from them to help me get back on the plus side now that my income is higher they say I shouldn't have a problem. but still.
FUCK. FUCK ME.
this is NOT what i needed right now
*crying at my desk with the sexy mascara in rivers down my face*
Somehow with all the bill-paying and "having" to eat out fast food on the way to this or that, I fucked up.
I'm in the hole, big time. Luckily, the nice ladies at the bank credited back some fees and I'm working on adding a loan from them to help me get back on the plus side now that my income is higher they say I shouldn't have a problem. but still.
FUCK. FUCK ME.
this is NOT what i needed right now
*crying at my desk with the sexy mascara in rivers down my face*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home