Friday, April 08, 2005

Addendum

To my oh so cowardly anonymous commenters:

Yes, this was meant to be constructive. it made ME feel better. :)

As for the cheap shots, give me a break. If you were going for insulting, pick things that are actually even semi true. I'm naturally a redhead, even if the drapes don't match the carpet right now (LOL).

Also, what the HELL does my haircolor have to do with ANYTHING? LOL. And if you insult me with bad grammar, all I'm going to do is laugh at you.

I have wonderful friends. Thank you for making me realize who they are. :)

Have a great day!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

To clarify, I commented anonymously because you don't actually know me, nor I you. I was just curious and asked; thanks for answering. I'll post my name this time even though it really makes no difference.

3:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't think it's right to ever post someone's name. It's a security issue, not that you shouldn't voice your opinion of whatever.

9:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:48 PM  
Blogger A Local Nutcase said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home