You've got to be...surely not...not 0 for 4?
Callback list is up online. Guess who ISN'T on it? Yup, gee how did you know???? Michael isn't either.
Reasons I should NOT be upset:
1. The disclaimer that says "Callbacks are not an implication of final casting."
2. Maybe they've already cast me (there is no man on the list old enough to play Schulz, therefore maybe they've already cast certain roles)
3. The cast list isn't up...things could turn out differently.
4. I know I gave a good audition.
Reasons I SHOULD be upset:
1. NOTHING good has ever come of me not getting a callback.
2. I know most of the people on the callback list and I'm just as good if not better than most of them. Go ahead. Call me arrogant. I know when I'm good.
3. NOTHING GOOD HAS EVER COME OF ME NOT GETTING A CALLBACK.
4. Certain people on there...if they get picked over me for another role, I'll quit working out and start eating cupcakes 3 meals a day. Because it obviously doesn't matter how hard I work to lose weight.
That's all. For NOW.
Current Mood: somewhere between confused and PISSED
Current Music: Cabaret (note the irony, please)
Reasons I should NOT be upset:
1. The disclaimer that says "Callbacks are not an implication of final casting."
2. Maybe they've already cast me (there is no man on the list old enough to play Schulz, therefore maybe they've already cast certain roles)
3. The cast list isn't up...things could turn out differently.
4. I know I gave a good audition.
Reasons I SHOULD be upset:
1. NOTHING good has ever come of me not getting a callback.
2. I know most of the people on the callback list and I'm just as good if not better than most of them. Go ahead. Call me arrogant. I know when I'm good.
3. NOTHING GOOD HAS EVER COME OF ME NOT GETTING A CALLBACK.
4. Certain people on there...if they get picked over me for another role, I'll quit working out and start eating cupcakes 3 meals a day. Because it obviously doesn't matter how hard I work to lose weight.
That's all. For NOW.
Current Mood: somewhere between confused and PISSED
Current Music: Cabaret (note the irony, please)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home