i knew it
I'm not cast.
Michael is. CatPants is. Tyler is.
I'm not.
Maybe I suck....
*crying at my desk*
Maybe all I'm good for is a pretty voice. Maybe I really can't dance. Maybe I can't act. Maybe all I need to do is play parts like the Somewhere lady in West Side Story, or the dead Cinderella's Mother in Into the Woods, where all I do is walk out and sing.
Maybe my self-image is a little too healthy. Maybe I really am too fat. I thought I was looking pretty good.
Maybe I should just find a new outlet. I'm sick of being disappointed.
I'm happy for Michael, I really am. But I'm selfish, too...and I'm willingly admitting this. I JUST GOT HIM BACK after never seeing him during Forum. I am NOT ready to give him up for another 6 weeks. That is the part that is leaving me here at my desk crying, wanting to throw up.
Michael is. CatPants is. Tyler is.
I'm not.
Maybe I suck....
*crying at my desk*
Maybe all I'm good for is a pretty voice. Maybe I really can't dance. Maybe I can't act. Maybe all I need to do is play parts like the Somewhere lady in West Side Story, or the dead Cinderella's Mother in Into the Woods, where all I do is walk out and sing.
Maybe my self-image is a little too healthy. Maybe I really am too fat. I thought I was looking pretty good.
Maybe I should just find a new outlet. I'm sick of being disappointed.
I'm happy for Michael, I really am. But I'm selfish, too...and I'm willingly admitting this. I JUST GOT HIM BACK after never seeing him during Forum. I am NOT ready to give him up for another 6 weeks. That is the part that is leaving me here at my desk crying, wanting to throw up.

2 Comments:
trying to...
I feel a little better. Lots of people have called me today...didn't realize it was written all over me how much I thought I'd get at least something in this one. *shrug*
I'll eventually get over this, too. :)
I agree with Maribou Sue. Not only do you NOT suck, you will get something great, don't worry! To quote Galaxy Quest, "Never give up! Never surrender!"...
:-)
Post a Comment
<< Home