F*cking NUTS!!! How I long for a..grapefruit or something...
Shameless plugging of someone else's blog commencing....NOW:
http://www.sciencefictiontwin.com/blog/blog.asp
I love this guy's blog...he apparently has the two greatest (not to mention funniest) kids in the world. He also seems to be one hell of a daddy to them. :)
Also, check out his wife's blog...equally entertaining. It's so refreshing to know that two intelligent, well-spoken people can still find each other in this world and procreate. :)
http://squeakyweasels.blogspot.com
(P.S....I only use Eddie Izzard inspired blog titles when I can't think of anything else to do)
http://www.sciencefictiontwin.com/blog/blog.asp
I love this guy's blog...he apparently has the two greatest (not to mention funniest) kids in the world. He also seems to be one hell of a daddy to them. :)
Also, check out his wife's blog...equally entertaining. It's so refreshing to know that two intelligent, well-spoken people can still find each other in this world and procreate. :)
http://squeakyweasels.blogspot.com
(P.S....I only use Eddie Izzard inspired blog titles when I can't think of anything else to do)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home