And children eat Chocolate Eggs on Easter because...the color of the eggs...and the color of the Cross...well, you tell ME!
ahhhh, Eddie Izzard. Here is a conversation that CatPants and I had this morning, via Yahoo Messenger. Names have been changed to protect the innocent, so don't try adding us to your Buddy Lists or anything (you may feel the need to go to confession afterward reading...lol):
CatPants: We were talking about what a casual conversation would be like that would spark the term "Good Friday" because really, it was a very sad Friday, when you think about it...
Frecklehead: yes that's true
CatPants: So, Chris was saying that maybe it was Pilate or Herod and they were like (and you have to picture Chris saying this, which makes it pretty funny) "It's been a good Friday, had a facial, made my bed, hung up the Jesus... Yep... been a good Friday"
Frecklehead: OMG
CatPants: It was the "hung up the Jesus" term that had me rolling.
Frecklehead: *makes the Sign of the Cross* i'm afraid to laugh at that!
Frecklehead: lol
CatPants: LOL
Frecklehead: i don't think it would've been Pilate...he had INNER CONFLICT. maybe one of the Pharisees...haha
CatPants: Sure... it was like a conversation around the water cooler on Monday morning tone that he was using that was so funny.
Frecklehead: oh i believe you..i would have probably laughed my arse off
CatPants: I'll be right back...I need to go splash some Holy Water on my face...
Frecklehead: careful, that stuff burns
CatPants: No seriously, I have to run over to another building for sec.
Frecklehead: LOL...yeah...the LITTLE CHAPEL IN THE WOODS :)
hehehe...not really funny in that side-splitting way...trust me, I have great respect for Good Friday and Easter.
Anyway...I will probably blog again today, because there's some SERIOUS Mama Drama going on with my mother (what else is new?) and because I hate working on Fridays.
Let me end on a positive note...actually, two:
1)Jesus died for our sins
2)Mikalah Gordon will no longer be assualting the word "Talent" on American Idol. :)
CatPants: We were talking about what a casual conversation would be like that would spark the term "Good Friday" because really, it was a very sad Friday, when you think about it...
Frecklehead: yes that's true
CatPants: So, Chris was saying that maybe it was Pilate or Herod and they were like (and you have to picture Chris saying this, which makes it pretty funny) "It's been a good Friday, had a facial, made my bed, hung up the Jesus... Yep... been a good Friday"
Frecklehead: OMG
CatPants: It was the "hung up the Jesus" term that had me rolling.
Frecklehead: *makes the Sign of the Cross* i'm afraid to laugh at that!
Frecklehead: lol
CatPants: LOL
Frecklehead: i don't think it would've been Pilate...he had INNER CONFLICT. maybe one of the Pharisees...haha
CatPants: Sure... it was like a conversation around the water cooler on Monday morning tone that he was using that was so funny.
Frecklehead: oh i believe you..i would have probably laughed my arse off
CatPants: I'll be right back...I need to go splash some Holy Water on my face...
Frecklehead: careful, that stuff burns
CatPants: No seriously, I have to run over to another building for sec.
Frecklehead: LOL...yeah...the LITTLE CHAPEL IN THE WOODS :)
hehehe...not really funny in that side-splitting way...trust me, I have great respect for Good Friday and Easter.
Anyway...I will probably blog again today, because there's some SERIOUS Mama Drama going on with my mother (what else is new?) and because I hate working on Fridays.
Let me end on a positive note...actually, two:
1)Jesus died for our sins
2)Mikalah Gordon will no longer be assualting the word "Talent" on American Idol. :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home