Sharp Cheddar Cheese and Blue Haired Sopranos
DAMN my legs hurt today. I am proud of myself for, once again, getting my fat ass out of bed at 5:30 in the morning to go work out before work. I bought a sports bra at Wal-Mart last night (becuase let's face it, no one likes flailing boobs on a treadmill) as well as some headphones to be able to hear the televisions at the rec center. Lemme tell ya, that 30 minutes of cardio goes by a LOT more quickly when I can actually hear Saved by the Bell instead of just reading captions.
This was the first time I've gotten up early to go to the gym after having actually had a full day of stuff the day before. Last Friday was easy because mom got me up with coffee in bed, AND I hadn't gone to school the previous day. Monday was easy because I sat on my ASS all day Sunday. Yesterday was a different story. I was up at 8:30, in class from 11-5, and then had homework to do (and American Idol watching to do...and Sex & The City watching...it was a busy night, dammit!). Then the cable went out, and when that happens, Michael's leech of a brother doesn't know what to do with himself. So he asked if I wanted to watch Traffic with him. I agreed, not knowing it was over 2 hours long. Damn good movie, though. The drug scenes with the blonde chick that looks like Julia Stiles were rough...kinda made me freaked out.
*shudder*
Michael is finally feeling better, which means he's getting frisky again (yay me!!). I'm glad...I just hope he doesn't overdo it again this weekend in Boston for his two auditions. I just want him to do well. I love him so much...I love Tuesdays and Thursdays because those are the days I can sleep in and we can get up together. No tiptoeing around and kissing his sleeping bald head goodbye on those mornings. :-D
Save the Drama fo ya Mama
I have to say I'm disappointed in several people in my life right now. I really thought my relationships were of the "adult" nature, and it appears that I was wrong. Sometimes I feel like I'm back in Middle School...even in High School we were able to confront our problems with a little more respect and dignity than I'm experiencing right now with twenty-somethings. And I'm about to stop this tiptoeing around, too, and if I have to hear a dear friend crying to me over the phone more time because one of our "friends" bitched him/her out for something so goddamn insignificant and petty; or because his or her friends are just treating them badly because they don't particularly "need them at the moment;" or because someone's pissed and not speaking to someone else...I swear to Christ Almighty (who did in fact, coin the phrase "love one another") I'm gonna stop glossing things over. A "friendship" isn't worth saving if you have to do a song-and-dance pony show to get some respect from people. Period.
And lemme just say this about thelandsnark and Mr. Know-it-All, now that I know who you are. I'm disgusted with myself for letting myself get upset and hurt by your cruel, undeserved and, at times, fucking PSYCHOTICALLY crazy posts and/or comments about me and/or my posts. I'm all for guys having blogs...but when they use it to act bitchier and cattier than some of the most dramatic women I know...I must say I have to question the presence of your dick.
I'm going to eat my yogurt now.
This was the first time I've gotten up early to go to the gym after having actually had a full day of stuff the day before. Last Friday was easy because mom got me up with coffee in bed, AND I hadn't gone to school the previous day. Monday was easy because I sat on my ASS all day Sunday. Yesterday was a different story. I was up at 8:30, in class from 11-5, and then had homework to do (and American Idol watching to do...and Sex & The City watching...it was a busy night, dammit!). Then the cable went out, and when that happens, Michael's leech of a brother doesn't know what to do with himself. So he asked if I wanted to watch Traffic with him. I agreed, not knowing it was over 2 hours long. Damn good movie, though. The drug scenes with the blonde chick that looks like Julia Stiles were rough...kinda made me freaked out.
*shudder*
Michael is finally feeling better, which means he's getting frisky again (yay me!!). I'm glad...I just hope he doesn't overdo it again this weekend in Boston for his two auditions. I just want him to do well. I love him so much...I love Tuesdays and Thursdays because those are the days I can sleep in and we can get up together. No tiptoeing around and kissing his sleeping bald head goodbye on those mornings. :-D
Save the Drama fo ya Mama
I have to say I'm disappointed in several people in my life right now. I really thought my relationships were of the "adult" nature, and it appears that I was wrong. Sometimes I feel like I'm back in Middle School...even in High School we were able to confront our problems with a little more respect and dignity than I'm experiencing right now with twenty-somethings. And I'm about to stop this tiptoeing around, too, and if I have to hear a dear friend crying to me over the phone more time because one of our "friends" bitched him/her out for something so goddamn insignificant and petty; or because his or her friends are just treating them badly because they don't particularly "need them at the moment;" or because someone's pissed and not speaking to someone else...I swear to Christ Almighty (who did in fact, coin the phrase "love one another") I'm gonna stop glossing things over. A "friendship" isn't worth saving if you have to do a song-and-dance pony show to get some respect from people. Period.
And lemme just say this about thelandsnark and Mr. Know-it-All, now that I know who you are. I'm disgusted with myself for letting myself get upset and hurt by your cruel, undeserved and, at times, fucking PSYCHOTICALLY crazy posts and/or comments about me and/or my posts. I'm all for guys having blogs...but when they use it to act bitchier and cattier than some of the most dramatic women I know...I must say I have to question the presence of your dick.
I'm going to eat my yogurt now.

1 Comments:
I know you're two different people. Thanks, though. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home